How to Shampoo, Treat, and Style Your Hair using Grow and Glow Products
1. Shampoo with Lemongrass and Sage Shampoo. De-tangle the hair with fingers or a Shampoo brush while shampooing the hair.
Do not Shampoo the hair the same way you shampoo Relaxed Hair. You must manipulate the Scalp but don't "Ravel" the hair! Use fingers to manipulate scalp and "comb" hair or use a Shampoo brush.
If you’re scared because you have tangles or lots of hair, try sectioning your hair in four parts, use butterfly clips to secure the sections. Fill a spray bottle full of water. Choose a section in the back and spray it completely with water detangling with fingers. Add Shampoo and cleanse one section at a time. Rinse the section and repeat. Rinse and apply conditioner. Twist the section clip it and move to the next section.
✓ If you have super thick, dry or tangled and unmanageable hair, Dampen your hair and apply Sweet Cocoa Shea Pre-Shampoo Hot Oil Treatment before your final shampoo.
✓ (It is Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil , Avocado, Shea Butter and essential oils)
This Treatment can be left on the hair overnight or at least 30 minutes to an hour BEFORE you Shampoo. This makes the Shampoo process so much easier and traps in moisture and proteins making the hair even stronger even before it is cleansed!
Let’s Treat Your Hair
2. Section Hair into 4 Parts and tuck them so they don’t dry out! (If you don’t have time for a Treatment, or if you’re Re moisturizing your hair, apply the Lemongrass and Sage Conditioner. It can be rinsed out after 3 to 5 minutes , or you can leave in a very small amount.
Shake and Spray the Light Make Me Grow Spray on Scalp, Edges, Hair and Ends. Work into hair by detangling and brushing into the scalp. Do not pull or tear the hair, but gently detangle hair (use a shampoo brush) by working from Ends to Roots. From the Bottom to the Top.
3. While hair is sectioned, apply the Hemp Me Out Deep Treatment from Roots (Scalp) to Ends, combing with fingers and detangling with a Shampoo brush if preferred.This is important because you want the Hemp to penetrate the Scalp, training the hair to be moisturized. Also focus on Ends and Edges.
Twist hair in four parts, Apply plastic Cap and Sit at room temperature 1 hour or more...or sit under dryer 30 minutes or longer.
Rinse in Cool Water.
Now Lets Feed Your Scalp and Style
1. Section hair and tuck it in 4 parts, securing the ends to refrain from drying out. Shake and apply the Light Make Me Grow Spray, and the Regular Make Me Grow Spray. Make sure it penetrates the Scalp and is applied to Scalp, Hair, Edges and Ends. Continue detangling and using the Shampoo brush. This ensures penetration and Curl definition.
2. Starting in a back section, lightly apply your Grow and Glow Oil of choice, Castor Grow or Edges Ends and Everything. Lightly Apply to scalp, hair and ends. Massage.
Next apply your favorite products or mix n match them to accomplish your look! Just remember a little goes a long way! Choose from Whipped Cream Moisturizer, Flax'n My Curls Leave in , Thick Water Defining Gel or Curly Yogurt.
From here you can Set, Twist, Loc, Set, Rod or style the hair as you please
1. But ....if you’d like a little extra Pop, Security or Hold , you can apply The Gello Defining Gel or Curly Yogurt Creme. A little goes a long way and you can mix with either Moisture Product below.
2. If your hair is super duper Dry, lacking Moisture and your hair needs all it can get, then you will love the Hair and Body Butter or The Whipped Cream Moisturizer. This will trap in all the Natural Goodness that you’ve already applied. Remember you can combine the Styling Products to fit your needs.
3. To finish up you can apply the Glow Shine Spray on wet or dry hair.